Hello are you hiring?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Step Away from the Levis

Having to now live on a limited income, I have really had to cut out all of my extra spending.  Going to buy a new shirt, jeans, or purse is no longer an option.  I now have to ask myself "Amy do you really need it?" I then get that little voice in my head that says "step away from the Levis".

Although not purchasing all of the super cute spring outfits really bothers me, I have to admit that when it comes to health and beauty items I tend to go crazy! I have this crazy obsession with make-up, shampoo, styling products, and even aspirin and seasonal allergy medication.

Not having a job makes my obsession worse.  Anytime I see anything on sale I have to buy 2 or 3.  I am afraid that one day I won't be able to purchase that cleansing cream and lipstick.  My complexion will fail and my lips will look naked.  This will be about the time that I get an interview and I won't be prepared to have that polished look. I also won't have my allergy pills so I will not only look bad, but I will be sneezing all over the interviewer!!

I may be dirt poor in the months to come, but my entire bathroom closet will be stocked  to make me look good and smell good til 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment