Hello are you hiring?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Bring Me Down

It's yet another Monday.  It's been 3 weeks since I lost my job.  Although I have had both good days and bad days, Mondays tend to be rough.  I lose my job on a Monday. my basement floods on a Monday, I get a $5400 medical bill on a Monday, and my stalker likes to do drive-bys on Mondays.  It's only 9:00am today and I am already wondering what this Monday has in store for me.

Prior to everything hitting the fan in my life, I actually didn't mind Mondays. Although getting out of bed was always a chore, I was happy to start a new week and see what weekend shenanigans that I missed.

Here' to better "routine" Mondays!! To all my employed friends, I am sure you are shaking your head saying Monday's suck....but for someone that doesn't have a job to go to on Monday- It gives Mondays a new meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment