Hello are you hiring?

Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's Cover the Ta Ta's

Well its been a week, almost to the minute, that I became the Unemployed Career Woman.   Although this week has posed many ups and downs, I am confident that someway-somehow, I will always end up on my feet.

Although the ultimate goal is full-time employment, I do have bills to pay.  Using my resources, I was able to get a part time job at Victoria Secret.  Why Victoria Secret do you ask?  First I am not a big shopper for lingerie, so I won't spend my paycheck there (if I was working at a costume jewelry/purse/clothing store- I would still owe the store money at the end of the month!!).  Next I already own a lot of black clothes, so I am all set for work clothes.  Lastly I have always enjoyed the retail sector, so I plan to have fun at this job.

Yes I feel that I deserve a job in my field and I will keep my eye on the prize until I find it.  However I am also humbled by this situation and I appreciate any help or opportunity that I can get.

In the meantime, ladies come visit me and I will help cover the Ta Ta's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment