Hello are you hiring?

Friday, February 25, 2011

Late Night Infomercials

Yesterday my wonderful dog decided to eat my remote control.  I can tell you that I was far from impressed.  So last night I was watching a show on a cable network and as soon as it was over there was an infomercial.  Because I was bundled up nice and cozy on the couch, I was too lazy to get up and switch the channel.  For one hour I was intrigued about how to buy and sell "notes" and make $6000 in 20 minutes.  For $39.95 I could be the proud owner of the 4-set DVD kit.  Hmmmm...sounds s little too good to be true.  Following this infomercial I was then interested in how I could look 10 years younger with this revolutionary youth serum.  That was only $39.99 a month if I sign up for automatic deductions for a year (or course that was in the fine print on the bottom of the screen). Before I turned in at 2:30am I watched one last skit about the healthiest dog food around.  Again that $39.99 price point jumped out...this time for a 25lb of dog food.

Is this the stuff I missed by going to bed at a reasonable time to get up for work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment