Hello are you hiring?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1 of Being Unemployed

Since everything happened so quickly and so VERY unexpected I could do nothing but cry and lay in bed wondering how this happened.  I did manage to call family and friends and let them know what happened and ask them for their support.  I then did the only other thing that I could think of, I posted on my facebook page that I was eagerly in search of employment.  ANY employment! Luckily I did get a few good leads and support.  It took the sting off just a little bit.

I then wanted to go online and search for local jobs...again ANY jobs.  However my tear ducts had other ideas, and as I typed on my laptop the tears continued to flow so hard that I thought I might short something out.  I then curled back into the fetal position praying that the day would end and that when I would wake up and this nightmare would be over.  Unfortunately it also plagued my dreams and left me dealing with the situations that caused this sudden unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment