Hello are you hiring?

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh the Negativity!

Again it's been quite some time since my last post.  I let a negative comment get to me and it threw out my confidence.  However I was reminded that people can be idiots and to not let them spoil my mood or my writing.

It's been 15 weeks since I lost my job. I never in my wildest dreams thought that finding a job would be this hard.  I landed my part time job just days after I was let go.  I just assumed finding a full time job would be easy too.  I would just do some networking, send out a mass mail of resumes, and an opportunity would present itself.  Well that hasn't happened yet and the longer I am out of work, the harder it is to remain positive.

As everyone knows, I am a big fan of Judge Judy (I know, I know don't judge:). But even hearing her question her litigant's as to what they do for a living, then getting a grossly disgusted look on her face when they say they are unemployed- well it makes me feel like she is glaring my way too.

I know that I still have time to find a job that will be a good fit for me, but in the mean time I better not do anything that will land me on the Judge Judy show and get the stink eye from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment